WORKING TOWARDS A SAFE REOPENING
We are currently OPEN and able to host events that have been given approval by Santa Barbara County Public Health. Please inquire if your event fits into one of the reopened business units.
At Earl Warren Showgrounds the health and safety of our guests, vendors, producers, and team members is our number one priority. We are closely monitoring the evolving Coronavirus situation globally through updates from local, state, and national officials. Earl Warren Showgrounds continues to welcome guests to our venue and events, and have implemented preventative measures in line with the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Santa Barbara County Public Health Department.
ENHANCED HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Earl Warren Showgrounds desires to have high standard of cleanliness which assists with illness prevention. Examples of our enhanced health and safety protocols due to COVID-19 Pandemic are:
- Training for all team members on health and safety procedures
- Defined procedures for frequent cleaning and disinfection of targeted areas
- Easy access to hand washing facilities and hand sanitizers for guests and team members
- Frequent cleaning and monitoring of all high-touch areas before, during, and after events
- End of event sanitation procedures for the entire event space
- Requesting guests and staff to stay home if they are feeling ill
RESOURCES TO GUESTS AND TEAM MEMBERS
We are working closely with local health authorities and keeping abreast of all applicable health advisories.
Your health and safety are important to us. The CDC recommends everyday preventive actions to help stop the spread of germs, such as staying home when sick, washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, following proper respiratory cough etiquette, avoiding close contact with people who are sick and avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
We recommend everyone stay informed on COVID-19. Resources include:
- Centers for Disease Control: Click Here
- County of Santa Barbara: Click Here
- Public Health – Santa Barbara County Click Here